The world of wool felt is so magical!
If you can imagine it, you can make it. I love sharing my wealth of knowledge and experience with you. You can learn to:
- Choose the type of wool that works best for your felting project
- Select the correct gauge and style of felting needle
- Proper poking techniques to add color or sculpt features
- Create three-dimensional figures
- Build a wire armature so your figure is posable
- Create smooth and uniform surfaces on your felting projects
Come to a group class, host your own felting party with a group of friends, or get individualized one-on-one instruction. Click an image below to get more information or visit our Contact Us page if you have any questions about classes.